The stained glass window hanging of the original RNABC logo, the official symbol of the Association since 1949. Donated to the Association by the Richmond-Delta Chapter in 1987, on the occasion of the 75th anniversary of RNABC . . This picture hung in the front of the Arbutus street building until 1994 when renovations occurred, and was relocated to hang in a window on the building’s upper floor. When the building was sold in 2017 the stained glass hanging was given to the BC History of Nursing Society.