Knudson (nee Joensen), Elinor Kathryn (1946-
Elinor was born in Copenhagen, and emigrated to Canada where she took nursing at UBC. She nursed at the Royal Columbian Hospital in 1968-1969, for a UBC Family Practice unit from 1969-1972, and as a Public Health Nurse from 1972 to 1980 in Maple Ridge. While she retired from nursing when her first daughter was born, she remained active as a volunteer,
Contents of Biographical File
- Biographical Information Profile
- Biographical Agreement form
- Knudson, Elinor, “In the Board Room,” RNABC News, February/March 1972, pp. 14-15.
- Knudson, Elinor,” UBC Family Practice Unit Involves Nurse”, The Canadian Nurse, March 1970, pp. 21-22.
- Knudson, Elinor, “New Scope for Nursing,” RNABC News, December 1961 or 1962, 10-11.
- Four photographs. Two of Knudson as UBC student, ca. 1960s, one of graduation, 1968, one ca. 2010.